After Torino, Aarhus, Berlin, London, Paris and Brussels, the French Hub (Fing and Tubà) is pleased to invite you to the next MyData Global Meetup in the City of Lyon on the 19th and 20th of june.
During 2 days, you will have the opportunity to participate to many meetings and workshops about personal data, smart city, My Data Community…
Day 1 : “A very MyData evening” -19th of June – Address : Tubà – 145 cours Lafayette, Lyon.
• 3pm – Pre-meeting “Pims roundtable : what does the MyData network can do for businesses ?” [Facilitator : Antti Poikola]
• 5pm – Greetings and introduction by David Kimelfeld the deputy president of the City of Lyon (TBC)
• 5.15pm – Get to know the meetup hosts !
- MyData, a network and a conference” by Antti Poikola from Aalto University and Open Knowledge Finland
- “Tubà, improving life in the city of tomorrow by experimenting” by Léthicia Rancurel from Tubà
- “MesInfos, a live size experiment of the MyData Model in France” by Jacques-François Marchandise from Fing
• 6pm “What is happening on the ground ? A panel of local hubs and major players from the MyData Community” [Facilitator : MesInfos]
• 7pm Cocktail/networking !
Day 2 : “MyData Workshops” – 20th of June – Address : Tubà – 145 cours Lafayette, Lyon.
• 9am : Community meetup over breakfast – Open space for 5 short presentations from the international network (startups, partners, organizations, …) If you want to present, please contact us.
• 9.30am : Parallel workshops : “let’s Build a NGO for MyData !”
The Mydata network is for now a community of voluntary people, involved on the ground in their own country in making the MyData model happen. We have been exchanging best practices, use cases, etc. for 3 years already. Now we need a legal entity to enhance the network actions and ensure its visibility. Let’s build it together, and let’s make its actions useful for every member of the community (businesses, research centers, etc).
• 12pm : Lunch
• 1pm : Workshops continue “let’s Build a NGO for MyData !”
• 2pm : Presentation of the results
• 3pm : Closing session – Lyon Memorandum
• 4pm : End of the meeting
More information and registration here : http://fing.org/?page=evenement&id=781
Then, on the 21th you will have the opportunity to attend the MesInfos Open Conference, a full day dedicated to the learnings of the MesInfos Pilot, a 2000 testers experiment of the MyData model. You can register for this event here : https://form.jotformeu.com/80923782794369
We hope many of you will be present !